The Write About School platform and account structure are designed to be accessible to schools of all sizes, regardless of the number of students. Consider a variety of funding sources or starting with a Multi-Classroom rollout if you aren’t ready for a schoolwide adoption. If you have a special scenario and are passionate about providing better writing opportunities to your students, let us know and we are happy to discuss options.
Articles in this section
- Where does Write About fit into our budget?
- How will Write About help us meet our writing goals?
- What if we already have a Writing/ELA curriculum in place?
- How easy is Write About to adopt school-wide?
- We are a Google school. Teachers use Docs and Classroom. How does Write About compare? Do we need both?
- How will Write About support our schoolwide or districtwide rollout?
- We have a few teachers interested but our entire school isn’t ready yet, how should we start?
- What evidence of efficacy does Write About have?
- What is your COPA and FERPA compliance stance?
- We are a small school. Can we get a discount?