Every student and teacher on Write About has an Author Page. It's a feed of the writing pieces from the author that have been published publicly to the Write About Community.
Check out these examples as models to understand the power of Teacher Author Pages and Mentor Posts!
Sample Teacher Author Pages
Sample Mentor Post Links
- Life is Looking Brighter from the Other Side by Mrs. Bladow, 5th Grade Teacher
- How did the Monster Heal Conor? by Mr. Midkiff, 8th Grade Teacher
- Before We Read by Mrs. Hackett, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Unshakeable by Mrs. Cherry, 7th Grade Teacher
- One Little Word by Mrs. Mitchell, 9th - 12th Grade Teacher
- Lebron James vs. Stephen Curry by Mr. Nuismer, 6th - 8th Grade Teacher
- Diary Entry as an Abandoned Grocery Cart by Mr. Higgins, 5th - 8th Grade Teacher
Helping students identify as a writer is essential for building lifelong writers. When students see teachers purposefully publish their writing to Write About, it empowers and encourages them to publish their own writing and become Authors.